1. PARTICIPATION: Application for participantion is to be made in the prescribed form. Approval of participation and exhibits will be at the sole discretion of PharmaTechnologyIndex.com Pvt. Ltd. - (PTIPL).
2. PARTICIPATION FEE:
Bare Space - 9000 / Sq. Mtr - $ 275 / Sq. Mtr
Shell Space - 9500 / Sq. Mtr - $ 300 / Sq. Mtr
Shell Space Includes partition Panels, Fascia, floor covering, 3 Spot lights, one table, two chairs and one waste paper basket. (Additional display aids and furniture can also be obtained on payment). (Rates are subject to revision without any notice). Alterations in floor plan can not be carried out which are beyond the control of the organiser and Should be acceptable to all the exhibitors.
3. TIMINGS OF THE EXPO: 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM (Business Visitors)
4. ELECTRICITY / POWER: Rs. 2500/- for power service connection and power consumption charges are Rs. 2500 / KW for 3 days. Service Tax and 5% contingency charges will be payable additionally.
5. WATER CHARGES: Rs. 5000/- Per connection and Rs. 500. 00 Per tap per day. Service Tax and 5% contingency charges will be payable additionally. Note: Electricity and water charges are subject to revision, if any by the local authorities.
6. PAYMENT: 50% participation charges are payable along with the application form duly filled in by demand draft in favour of "PTIPL" Remaining 50% are payable before two months of the start of the event or on receipt of invoice whichever is earlier, failing which the space earmarked will be allotted to other potential exhibitor.
Bank Name: ICICI Bank Branch: Ashram Road Account Name: PharmaTechnologyIndex.com Pvt. Ltd. Account Number: 018905008008 IFSC/RTGS Code: ICIC0000189
7. ALLOCATION OF SPACE: Allocation of space will be done by PTIPL on first-come-first served basis only on receipt of completed application form along with full payment. No sub-letting will be allowed.
8. POSSESSION OF SPACE: Possession of space will be given only on receipt of full payment including space rent, electricity charges, if any. Possession will be given only 2 days before to decorate the stall.
9. CONSTRUCTION OF STALL: The interior design of the Stall will have to be within the architect controls specified by PTIPL Interior design of stall booking will have to be approved by the Architect of PTIPL before actual construction is started. Work regarding construction of stall will be permitted only within the area allotted or inside the dom. Passages inside the dom will not be allowed to be used for this purpose. Participants will be responsible for removal of empties/waste material at least 24 hours before the opening of the Expo. No empties or wooden material shall be allowed to be kept behind the partitions of stall. Cleanliness and maintenance of stalls will be the responsibility of Exhibitors. No food item will be allowed to be taken inside the stalls.
10. OPERATION OF STALL: No stall shall be left unattended anytime during the display period. Staff of Participants must be present at least half-an-hour before opening and halfan-hour after the close of the Expo. No unlawful activity amounting to nuisance or annoyance caused by the participants will be allowed. PTIPL shall have the right to take Legal action in such cases. Exhibits must not obstruct passages. Fire extinguishers, cable terminal for telephone connection, outlets for electricity and water dispensing space must not be obstructed.
11. EVACUATION OF SPACE: Space will have to be vacated within 1 day of the close of the Expo, failing which participants will be required to pay penalty and the PTIPL will have the right to remove the exhibits/materials etc. at their risk and cost. Storage of exhibits in the open area anywhere in the grounds will not be permitted after the close of the Expo. Exit Pass is required for taking material out of Expo campus.
12. SECURITY: PTIPL will make general security arrangements, However, participants will be responsible for the security of the exhibits and stall during Exhibition timings.
13. INSURANCE: Participants will insure their exhibits, display material against loss, damage, theft fire or any cause whatsoever. They will also obtain third party insurance cover for construction period, Expo period and dismantling period.
14. ENTRY / EXIT TO EXPO GROUND:
(I) Entry to the EXPO by representatives of participants will be on the basis of exhibitor passes issued by PTIPL Two passes will be given for a minimum of 9 Sq. mtrs. and two on every additional 9 Sq. mtrs. space booked.
(II) Movement of Exhibits: Entry of vehicles in Expo ground will not be permissible during Expo hours. Vehicles carrying exhibits etc. may be allowed to come into Expo ground before 9.30 AM and after 8.30 PM with the prior approval of PTIPL Security. Exit permit will be required for taking any material out of Expo ground during the Expo period. No exhibits/cases/display material will be allowed to be taken out of Expo ground after close of the Expo without exit permit.
15. CAR PARKING: Cars/Vehicles will be parked in the parking zone only. Each participant would be entitled to have one car park pass.
16. VIOLATION OF RULES: In the event of violation of any rule, PTIPL shall have the right to close down the stall of the participant immediately without prior intimation.
17. REFUND: Once application form with payment is received by PTIPL no refund of participation fee will be made by PTIPL.
18. INTERPRETATION: The Decision of MD, PTIPL or his/ her nominee shall be final and binding on the participants on the interpretation of the rules and regulations.
19. DISPUTES: Disputes, if any arising out of participation in this Expo shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts in Ahmedabad only.
20. Smoking at Expo ground premises / exhibition ground / hall is strictly prohibited.
21. The venue, place and timing can be changed and will be accepted by all the exhibitors.
22. Force Major clause will be applicable.
23. A. C. Working is subject to availability of Power and Machineries.
Send All Correspondence to:
PharmaTechnologyIndex.com Pvt. Ltd.
701-702, Corporate House, Nr. Dinesh Hall, Income Tax,
Ashram Road, Ahmedabad-380 009. Phone : +91 - 79 - 2754 0493 / 4030 6340 E-mail: email@example.com | Website : www.PharmaTechExpo.com